Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote)!
This exciting opportunity will focus on identify patterns to improve performance of our algorythms.
What YOU will do:
- Be responsible of all the activities related with data analysis.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Coordination with the IT team to create the environment and extract data that will be analyzed.
- Optimization proposals from analysis done.
- Prototype solutions in collaboration with each team.
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And with a lot of benefits and perks as:
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Fresh Fruit and cereal bars in the office.
- Free english and spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, foosball and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team building events.
- Positive impact in Tappx CSR.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!