Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx' proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020 and 2021.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona (or in remote)!
This exciting opportunity will focus on help us and Coordinate and complete the assigned projects on time and set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of assigned projects.
What YOU will do:
- Coordinate internal tools and resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track all the progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management or leaderships as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and create and update all the procedures.
- Meet, in collaboration with all the teams involved, to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And with a lot of benefits and perks as:
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Fresh Fruit and cereal bars in the office.
- Free english and spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, foosball and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team building events.
- Positive impact in Tappx CSR.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You'll work in one of the top fastest growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!